To help dyslexic students reach their maximum potential, real human speech options and one-of-a-kind visual typing aids are now part of the Keyboarding for Individual Achievement – Dyslexic Edition. (all programs are discrete and do not say for the dyslexic)
Lesson displays a helpful visual aid for confusing letters & characters. This instantly removes any letter confusion as you type. (High School Edition Sample)
INCREASES READING LEVEL 1 TO 2 GRADES
One of the most important concerns of parents and teachers is a student’s ability to read on grade level. To achieve this, targeted typing lesson words are presented with simple-to-understand sentences written to clearly express its use and meaning. Vocabulary words are learned and reinforced through a single or combination of approaches, reading the word with the sentence or typing the word and the sentence. See our Sentence Manager and Ordering Section below!
Our optional Sentence Manager gives you the flexibility to modify and edit our sentences. (Elementary School Edition Sample)
Based on “Typing for Individual Achievement”, this unique tutorial gives students the security and confidence they need to acquire keyboarding skills at their grade level.
Included in the program are one, three, and five minute speed tests that automatically time and grade the student, as well as a printed record of all exercises. Both are useful in maintaining an accurate record of the student’s progress.
An unlimited number of students may use the program, which means you can have more than one student set up at one computer station.
We have been designing interactive special education programs since 1982 and have always had tremendous success with students using our programs.
Real human speech guides students through all instructions and typing lessons.
- Based on Jack Heller’s 30 plus years of actual classroom experience.
- All programs are discrete and do not say for the dyslexic
- One-of-a-kind visual typing aids designed for the dyslexic.
- Real voice reads all instructions and typing lessons.
- Easy to follow keyboard and lesson plans.
- Improves spelling skills, vocabulary and raising reading level 1 to 2 grades by incorporating language arts.
- Sentences put the vocabulary words in context so that they can be more easily understood.
- This is like having a tutor right by your side guiding you thru each lesson.
- Improves students communication skills as they learn to type.
- New keys are introduced as lessons progress.
- Gives encouraging feedback and prize Stars.
- Targeted screen alert with correct key suggestion
- One, three and five minute timed writings.
- Unlimited Users! Includes a FREE Multi-User Upgrade.
- Product Key sent instantly to your email.
- Your child or students will do extremely well with this program.
Windows® 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista®, ME, 98
(Mac requires PC emulation program)
Download sent instantly to your email address.
INSTALL AND RUN FROM YOUR OWN COMPUTER [Download Version]
Just $9.95 month (cancel anytime)
Note: The Sentence Manager will work with Any Edition of Keyboarding for Individual Achievement.
We have been designing interactive special education programs since 1982 and have always had tremendous success with students using our programs. Thank You for Visiting Our Website!
Thank You for Visiting Our Website!