HEARING IMPAIRED & DEAF EDITIONS
Designed for Home School and School Use.
Set Your Students and Children Up For Success!
Teaches the hearing impaired student using visual guidance combined with optional sign-language, plus audio prompting, while upgrading language arts at every grade level.
Sentences display automatically while typing to improve spelling and reading comprehension.
Twelve grade levels of spelling words with sentences for comprehension have been written by Dr. Steven Lependorf, CAS Consultant for Teachers’ Institute for Special Education.
Works one-on-one with your child or student with simple to follow lessons that are read with real voice and encouraging feedback.
Included in the program by grade level are one, three, and five minute timed writings.
Select your students level.
Microsoft Windows 10 | 8 | 7 | Vista® or XP
HEARING IMPAIRED KEYBOARDING FEATURES:
- Optional sign-language displays for instructions and typing lessons.
- Reads each typing lesson using real human voice.
- Designed to improve spelling and increase reading level.
- Sentences set typing lesson words into context.
- Easy-to-follow keyboard of just the learned keys.
- Gives encouraging feedback and Prize Stars.
- Targeted screen alert with correct key suggestion.
- One, three and five minute timed writings.
- Unlimited Users and FREE Upgrades!
- And More …